Custom Screen Printing Shop in Canton, GA
What Is Screen Printing?
Deadline Apparel offers professional screen printing for T-shirts, promotional goods and other clothing and apparel. The screen printing process consists of a stencil (also known as the screen) that is used with layers of ink. The ink is applied to the printing surface one layer at a time. For each new color or layer, a different screen is used. Screen printing is very versatile, and the technique can be used to print on many different types of materials such as textiles, plastic and latex.
Benefits of Screen Printing
- Color – Screen printing uses plastisol and water-based inks, the most vibrant colors available, while digital printing is limited by the CMYK color gamut. It is also easier for screen printers to color match, especially when using the Pantone Matching System.
- Durability – Digital prints can deteriorate over time, especially if doing laundry in hot water. Screen printing does not have this problem. If done correctly, your print will retain its color and vibrancy for years to come.
- Versatility – With screen printing, you have the ability to print on many different textiles, garment styles, locations and placements. Digital printing is limited to the type of textile and placement.
Deadline Apparel's pricing is determined by a few factors:
- Type of Garment – For almost every product type, there is an inexpensive, mid-range and high-end option with many styles to choose from.
- Order Quantity – Due to the set-up involved in screen printing, the more shirts you order, the lower your price will be.
- Number of Printing Locations – Each location requires a new set-up for your imprint. The more locations, the higher the cost.
- Number of Colors – The number of colors in each design affects the run time and set-up for each location. A one-color print will be less expensive than a three-color print. If you have a lot of colors and tones of colors in your design, a process print may be a cheaper solution.
- Rush Orders – Orders are produced on-demand for your due date. Garments needed within a few days from your order placement date will be more expensive than those needed in a few weeks' time.
Call Deadline Apparel Today
Deadline Apparel is a veteran-owned custom screen printing shop located in Canton, Georgia. We specialize in large quantity T-shirt screen printing, heat transfers and custom embroidery. Our primary focus is to provide high-quality and affordable apparel to our customers with beautiful colors, various styles and one-of-a-kind designs.
We offer a perfect mix of products and services to help promote any event, organization and everything else in between. From advertising your business to family reunions, sports teams or church functions, we can provide the apparel you need.